Thursday 19 March 2020

Amatra by the Ganges: Best Getaway For Weekends

I was really very bored and tired of my daily hectic life that was going on for last couple of months and wanted a quick break to rejuvenate myself at an easily accessible weekly gateway from Delhi.
I got to know about this beautiful resort Amatra by the Ganges through a close friend who had an amazing experience while staying here recently. I quickly went online and booked a stay for me as well as my family which included my hubby as well as my two young kids. It was just about a five hour drive from Delhi to reach this beautiful, serene and green resort by the Ganges and just a 15 minutes drive from Haridwar. The resort has a beautiful entrance and is well guarded too.
As we drove in our car we needed a safe and secure parking for our vehicle which was provided to us by the resort as they have ample parking space.
The check-in was quick and the resort staff was highly courteous and efficient too. My kids were really so excited to see this heavenly resort that they forgot about all the tiredness of the last five hour drive. We got a beautiful and spacious room which had all amenities inside. There was ample storage space to keep our luggage, clothes etc. inside the room.
The bathroom too was very clean with all toiletries inside. The room also had a balcony which gave us a beautiful view of the huge garden outside as well as the holy river Ganga.

The guest services as well as the room service exceeded all our expectations. We had an awesome time on the banks of the holy river Ganga. There were several indoor as well as outdoor activities for my kids which kept them engaged and entertained all the time.
The resort has a bar, a multi cuisine restaurant and indoor sports room with a TT table and several other games and a pool as well near to the garden.
The huge garden in the resort has facilities for playing games like cricket, badminton and even volleyball. Every evening a Ganga Arti is organized which simply gives a divine experience. We had all our meals over the weekend at the multi cuisine restaurant which left a delightful experience every time for our taste buds
Every hour of the weekend stay that we spent here has helped us to create some beautiful memories that we will surely cherish for a lifetime.


Every hour of the weekend stay that we spent here has helped us to create some beautiful memories that we will surely cherish for a lifetime.
We all really enjoyed every bit of our stay here and I expressed my gratitude to my close friend who had recommended me this beautiful place and now I recommend everyone to experience this enjoyable experience yourself.


3 comments:

  1. All the places of this are really very amazing for picnic. Thank you for sharing this blog.

    https://joygaonadventurepark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool place for kids, adults and families.Thank you for sharing this blog.

    Booking Hotel and Resorts Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete