Sunday 6 September 2015

My Brother Has been my Real Saviour All through my Life #selfiewithsibling


#selfiewithsibling


Raksha Bandhan is the time every year when I really get a chance to spend some quality time with my Brother Anil Trehan and really pamper him by cooking his favourite dishes. We are really so close as he always did less tugging and more Hugging and more connecting & Less Correcting. Really feel proud to have a brother like him & this year I will try my best to Make this day for special for him by cooking his favourite dishes and also gifting him a Nice Branded Shirt and Trouser from http://www.Jabong.com/ so he can remember me whenever he wears those all through the year!!


I have one Special Incident when I was in class 5,one day my Brother saw me crying in my room.He came to me & asked politely what had happened to me & why I was crying.I told him that next day I have a maths exam for which I don't know anything & I am sure to fail in that exam. My school teacher tries her best to explain me but I am unable to understand it.My Brother took my maths books in his room & came back after couple of hours,he then spent next 2 hours explaining me my maths chapters in details & helped me to prepare really well for my exam.I appeared for my maths exam the very next day & surprise!scored 50 out of 50 in my exam.My teacher was surprised & praised me a lot.I came back home with a big smile on my face & hugged my brother tightly. He was too very happy to see his Sister perform so well with his little effort.This incident is most memorable moment in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment