Saturday 4 October 2014

Book Review: Private India by Ashwin Sanghi and James Patterson


It is great job done by Ashwin Sanghi and James Patterson .
As I received this book, I opened the packaging and one thing I found very interesting and that was the book was signed by author himself. I thought it will take appx 15-20 days to finish it as it was thick, but trust me it took hardly 6 days to read it completely its cover page insisted me to read it in one go,so today I am writing about this book.
It s cover page is well illustrated with beautiful color combination show casing the two key land marks in Mumbai. 






The plot is truly exciting and twisted which keeps you engaged all through using Mumbai's back drop so beautifully. The investigation plot through out keeps you so engaged, you feel as if you are the part of the investigation team. The plot is full of thriller,suspense,mystery, it is great work of extraordinary writing and must read for all.

Thank you Team Blogadda for sending me this lovely book.

No comments:

Post a Comment